Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last Days in Beijing

Evelyn and I had to say good-bye to David, Cameron, Ava, Benjamin and thier Aunt Debbie. They were in Beijing with us for 2 weeks but had to get back to school and work. Evelyn & I did a little more sightseeing in Beijing, enjoying the cherry blossoms and magnolia trees which had just bloomed. Bamboo



At a city park: An elderly Chinese gentleman had been practicing calligraphy w/ brush and water. When he saw Evy and I, he smiled and waved us over. Then he wrote "Welcome to China. One world. One dream." He was so friendly as were most of the people we met in China.


Evelyn's first plane ride. We're leaving Beijing and flying to Guangzhou, China (southeast) where we need to go to the US consulate and get Evy's Visa for traveling to the US. She's excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment